Sunday, October 28, 2007

Want to go to Stavanger...























Yes, I think I've found my futur journey...
Stavanger, in Norway, The Cultural city of Europe 2008...
I like those white wood houses, the life seems to be so cool there, and breathing fresh air will be so good for my type of life!!!
I saw that airplane to Stavanger was only 260 euros, and we can rent a flat for 500 euros per week...
The main problem are the prices of food and the life in general!!!
So, I guess i'll have to safe lot of money to reach this new dream...
Watch the other pics, a real dream.



3 comments:

Lynn said...

I like the look of this too.
It looks alot like Newfoundland Canada.

Anonymous said...

Well written article.

bibine 75 said...

de très très belles images!! merci de les partager avec nous..
et bises de suisse